Found in 3 Collections and/or Records:
This collection is made up of photographs and information regarding specific projects while the Hunzinger Construction Company was still located in Iowa. Many of the projects are local buildings.
Correspondence selected from discarded Oakdale Cemetery (Oakdale Memorial Gardens) records as a representative sample of the cemetery's business transactions, correspondence regarding cemetery lots, and receipts for the design, construction, and maintenance of the public mausoleum, 1930-1939.
To: John Fahrner, Secretary Oakdale Cemetery Association/ From: Theodore J. Meyer, Health officer, 1924
Stagnant water on premises
- Collection 2
- Archival Object 1
- Buildings -- Iowa -- Davenport -- History -- Sources 1
- Cemeteries -- Iowa -- Davenport -- History -- Sources 1
- Construction industry -- Iowa -- Davenport -- History -- Sources 1
- Davenport (Iowa) -- Buildings, structures, etc. -- Photographs 1
- Hunzinger Construction Company -- Buildings -- Photographs 1
About the Richardson-Sloane Special Collections Center:
The Special Collections Department of the Davenport Public Library was established in 1982. In November of 1999, the newly renovated department opened to better serve its community and was renamed the Richardson-Sloane Special Collections Center. The Center acquires, arranges, describes, preserves, and makes available local history and genealogical materials concentrating on those pertaining to Davenport, Scott County, and Eastern Iowa.